· DETAILS & RECORDS ASSESSMENT OF PUPIL ICT CAPABILITY;
· PROVIDES A DETAILED STAFF GLOSSARY OF OVER 1750 TERMS.
Today, the role of the ICT Co-ordinator is more demanding than ever. The 'ICT Toolbox' has been developed in response to specific requests for resources to supplement other products in our highly successful 'ICT Management' series, and enables you to have a one-stop reference of terminology relevant for secondary education. In addition to the detailed glossary, the 'Toolbox' also contains:
1. Schemes of Work for pupils aged 11-14 and 14-16.
2. 27 Assessment Exercises using SSER's own unique skill codes and Progress Files for recording success in the development of pupils' ICT capability. These Assessment Exercises are additional to, and can be used with, those contained in the other SSER product 'Assessment In ICT' - see separate advert.
3. Assessment Record Forms for pupils aged 11-14 related to the National Curriculum Levels and easily adapted to any course in ICT.
4. Progress files (RoA) for all stages of 11-16 education.
5. Statements of policy on 'Preparing for School Inspection', 'The ICT Policy Statement', 'Assessment of ICT', 'Development Planning', 'Bidding for Network Funds'.
To download an advert showing samples of the product just right click over the 'PDF' icon and select 'Save Target As'. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print the advert. A printout gives a better representation of the samples than viewing on screen.
N.B. To download Acrobat Reader select 'Support' from the Homepage Menu.