Two Packs of Training Activities For:
· Case Studies - everyday situations for tutors;
· Incidents - situations encountered by pastoral managers;
· Parents' Evenings - dealing with typical difficult situations;
· The Role Of The Tutor - Year Specific roles are also analysed;
· Daily Decisions - managing the workload & stress management;
· Planning Assemblies - selecting music, delivery, SMSC content;
· CPSHE Lesson Planning - identifying links with Citizenship, SMSC.
Aimed to enhance the training of Form Tutors and Pastoral Managers (e.g. Leaning Co-ordinators/Year Heads). These two outstanding collections of activities will allow you to share best practice and to greatly enhance your training and documentation. Training staff to be effective members of the pastoral system is demanding on finance and limited INSET time - we can save you that time and offer a cost effective system! Pack A focuses on typical incidents and case studies whilst Pack B looks at the planning of lessons and assemblies. The CD ROM provides all you need to view and print multiple copies or duplication masters of the activities and reference material. All master documentation is also provided in Word 2000 format and so can be easily personalised to match your own school's procedures and documentation.